QB Canada Camp 2017
Generally speaking, the Quarterback position is the most important position on the football team.
Why is it then that many young Quarterbacks, even professionals, are not taught the proper skills to play the position well?
Quarterback Canada has developed a comprehensive Quarterback Academy to teach the Quarterbacks these specialized skills and techniques in a small interactive group. Everyone receives the personal attention required to help them focus on the finer details of quarterbacking.
What you will learn?
- Ball placement before you throw
- Proper grip when throwing
- How to use your wrist to add velocity and distance to your throw
- Drills to overcome throwing errors
- Drills and tips to reinforce good throwing habits
- Tips for throwing in different kinds of weather
- Mastering ball handling techniques
- The difference between passing and throwing
- How to execute 3, 5 and 7 step drop
- Power footwork for sprint out action
- Understanding defensive coverages
- The mental aspect of the game
- Myths and misconceptions of the quarterback position
- What it takes to be a leader
- What to look for in film work
All 14 hours 399.99+hst
Monday Only 299.99+hst
February 6th - April 3rd, 2017
Monday 8pm - 9pm - Oakville Appleby College
Saturday S1: 1pm-2pm, S2: - 2pm-3pm - SST Burlington (film)